A Property Management Plan (PMP) is a working plan of the design and management of a property, that is based on the property's physical resources, the activities (e.g. breeding horses, cropping, grazing) that are undertaken on the property, your goals and financial factors. It will help ensure:
- you achieve your personal goals for your property and lifestyle
- the natural resources on your property (and the surrounding environment) are well managed and protectd and
- the specific requirements and personal goals of your enterprise are met.
A well-designed PMP will set out future property improvements, or management changes, that are achievable for you. Yarramine has an up to date and refined understanding of the evolving strategic and policy frameworks that affect land management. We can provide information and advice to landholders about property management planning and about the effects of Commonwealth, state and local government environmental legislation on desicion making and land use.
We can develop a plan for you property, consistent with your goals and regulatory requirements, assist in identifying land degredation issues and develop future property projects for remedial and infrastructure development activities. If need be we can assit in identifying funding sources for projects and preapre graqnt applications and funding submissions.
Yarramine has devloped numerous PMPs for a wide varirty of land uses including:
- Horse breeding and keeping properties
- agricultural enterpises including broadcare and irrigated cropping, grazing, horticulture and agroforestry properties
- ecotourism and recreational properties and
- bush blocks, private nature reserves and nature refuges.